Wednesday 10 February 2016

#inCTwithKati

 
I've never been one for meeting loads of new people at the same time, therefore I have never attended an Instagram Meet or Walk. But when Instagrammer @klattek1 posted an invite to join in on an Instawalk at Green Point Urban Park I could not think of a reason NOT to attend...

These are some of my moments captured on the InstaWalk....


@boomeister_ru sharing his knowledge with Kati
 
Cape Town Stadium looks great from ANY angle
 
Practising using my heart shaped pendent
 
Come and relax at Greenpoint Urban Park
 
Stadium through glass orb (photo inverted)

Chameleon's own the Urban Park! LOL!

Instagrammers taking a break...

Lions Head is always a great focus point

Watch your carbon footprint here
 
Gated Greenpoint
 

Lighthouse
  
Instagrammers at play


Peek-a-boo, I see you...
 
A final take on sunset...
 
 
I'd like to thank Kati for organising this awesome event - as well as my fantastic gift / prize of a glass heart shaped pendent. I'll treasure it for as long as I can...
 
As for the Instagrammers I met on the meet - @joanna2702, @mycapetownphoto, @boomeister_ru, ejhcoetsee2 & Lana - you guys are truly awesome. Wouldn't mind seeing you all again in future... Who knows? JohnMcKayZA @john.mckay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment