Saturday 19 September 2015

Come on Summer!

Come on summer! Taken at the Strand, CAPE TOWN, ZA



Wow, its been a while since I've updated the blog. But I'm saddened to say is that I haven't been taking as much pictures as I've liked. Its complicated, my kids would say. LOL! I have made some major changes in my life the past few months and it meant changing my focus a bit. Its a willing sacrifice I'd make anytime for my family, putting them first. My picture taking will always be a part of who I am as a person and I'll try and get some images out every now and then as its one of my outlets. 

So do check in every now and then and see what I've been up to. The frequency of loading images will change, but there will always be images to share.

Thanks for being part of my journey thus far.

Drop me a mail sometime. John

No comments:

Post a Comment